Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hey there;

Well; it's been roughly 5 months since I've last posted anything on here. I've been using the facebook page more often. Here are the Updates:

- I am having The Jimmy Clips made in the US; and thus; the price has risen a bit. On the bright side; so has the quality!!!
- I have modified the measurements and upgraded some materials for optimum effectiveness
- I've had videos shot from 2 trusted Colleagues [ 1 Artist / Producer and 1 Artist / Gear Reviewer ] as well as Ryan Bruce's seemingly non-stop video support / plugs. I will be posting them as soon as I myself receive them. 
- I am now taking orders for Jimmy Clips
 
 Once again; I am so very Grateful for everyone's Support and Belief in this Product!!!

   I am now doing pre-sales; and if everyone follows through on what they said they'd order; I should have roughly 1/3 to 1/2 of the sufficient funding for the Initial Run of Jimmy Clips. This will get the ball rolling with the Manufacturer - and I fully expect more orders in the coming days and weeks ahead once word gets out about this. All US sales will be free shipping; all International sales will be an additional $9.99 for shipping.
    On a related note; there will also be Jimmy Clip T shirts available in the coming weeks!!! I'll be seeing what kind of demand there will be for that on facebook as well.  

 Please join us on Facebook if you like :)

Thanks again;

Jim
  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment