Friday, July 13, 2012

 Day 1 of the Kickstarter Campaign is done; and considering that practically everyone I know hasn't gotten paid yet this week - I am extremely pleased that we have reached $408 the first day!!!

 Thank you all for your help and generosity in making this a reality.

 I'm also still learning how to navigate through my brand new Facebook site. Considering that this is also essentially my first day with the site; The Jimmy Clip has also gotten 84 likes.

  Again; thank you all for your help in spreading the word about this.

 I've gotten some new believers in The Jimmy Clip after 2 impromptu demos - two of them highly skilled Luthiers in the Industry. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings....

2 comments:

  1. I saw these on Fluff191's video on youtube. It's something that i'm very interested in as it is something that has always bugged me.

    More so now that I just got an LTD EC401 that does this more than any guitar I have ever come across. I thought I had a microphonic valve at first.

    Will definitely be contributing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tony;

      I am doing a Pre Sale now. You can Pre Order The Jimmy Clips on my website [ www.thejimmyclip.com ]

      Thanks again for your Support!!!

      Jim

      Delete