Friday, June 1, 2012

     Spent the afternoon gathering info and filming clips for "the JimmyClip" - got some good footage; as well as a Quote from Ryan Bruce - Internet Reviewer [ link is in Jimmy 'Clips' as well as What They're Saying ] - he has the dubious distinction of being the first person using the JimmyClip in video!!! [ He beat me to the punch of debuting the JimmyClips in my own videos!!! ]   I am most Grateful for his Time; Energy; and Feedback regarding this. I'd also like to mention how Grateful I am in receiving Valuable Knowledge; Business; and Internet  help / Advice from Artist Jacqueline Van Bierk. As stated before; this is all brand new to me. I couldn't have done it nearly as quickly and Professionally without you!!!  Thank you!!!
 
     I've had a dozen Prototype sets made; and have gotten some extremely valuable feedback from my friends and Knowledgeable and Gifted Associates. I'm pleasantly shocked at by how close I was in getting this Device / Technique down initially. I want to Thank everyone involved for their Valuable Opinions; Energy; Time; and Feedback as well!!! I would like to Thank Michael Ciravolo and Marc LaCorte for their Generosity and Graciousness in allowing me to shoot the bulk of my footage in Schecter Guitar Research - as well as for AJ and Anthony for taking the time out from their lives [ and after hours!!! ] to Assist / shoot the footage you will be seeing very soon. Thank you both very much for your help and Expertise!!!

     I'll be launching this Product in the next week to 10 days; and have generated a bit of a buzz - again; thanks to Ryan as well as my other Associates!!! I have also used the JimmyClips myself in an upcoming Release by the band Otto's Daughter.

   So keep on the lookout for the Video Launch of The Jimmy Clip!!!  I welcome any and all comments; and would be happy to answer any questions you may have!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment