Saturday, June 23, 2012

 Almost finished with the video - I'm at the mercy of the video editors at the moment...

   Meanwhile; I've got my quote [ and then some ] from Guitarist Extraordinaire Chris Poland. One of the nicest Artists I've ever had the pleasure of meeting!!!  As amazing a guitarist as he is; he's an even more down to earth and humble person. It's quite surreal to actually have one of my biggest guitar influences using and really believing in this Product. He actually had the Jimmy Clip on when he was taking Promo pics for Schecter Guitar Research - as he is now a Schecter Artist. He will be taking The Jimmy Clip with him to play the Chicago Jazz Fest as well as sitting in the Legendary Les Paul's seat at the Iridium in late July!!! He will have special guest Leslie West sitting in with him as well as other incredible musicians and Artists.

   I will be making an announcement this week regarding The Jimmy Clip - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment